Protein pancakes that are so easy you’ll kick yourself – but not before shoveling these down. Just 232 calories per portion and 18g muscle-building protein. Feel free to double-up the portion sizes if you need the energy and muscle-building calories.
Per portion: 232 calories, 37g carbs, 2g fats, 18g protein
- 1 medium banana (80g)
- 40g liquid egg whites
- 40g MYOBAND Hulk in Caramel Biscuit flavor (use code MAVERICK10 to save 10%)
- Optional: 1/3 teaspoon baking powder if you prefer your pancakes more on the fluffy side
- 1 cal spray oil for cooking
- Mash the banana in a bowl using the back of a fork
- Preheat a pan on a low-medium heat with a little 1 cal cooking spray
- Into the mashed banana, mix the liquid egg whites, MYOBAND Hulk and optional baking powder to form your batter.
- Spoon around a third of your batter into the middle of your heated pan.
- Once bubbles start forming on the top of the pancake then it’s time to flip using a spatula.
- Cook for another 30-60 seconds then slide onto your plate.
- Repeat the process until you end up with three of the tastiest pancakes you’ll ever try.
- Important: Do not let your pan overheat. Cook slow and steady over a low-medium heat.
Serving suggestion: Dark chocolate chips and your favorite sugar-free caramel sauce or maple syrup. Add fat-free greek yogurt to bump up the protein even more.
You can find more of my daily recipes in The Fitness Maverick App
I build Olympians, Cover Models and those who want to look like them. Author or “Ultimate Abs” available in all good book stores.