Protein pancakes that are so easy you’ll kick yourself – but not before shoveling these down. Just 232 calories per portion and 18g muscle-building protein. Feel free to double-up the portion sizes if you need the energy and muscle-building calories.
Per portion: 232 calories, 37g carbs, 2g fats, 18g protein
- 1 medium banana (80g)
- 40g liquid egg whites
- 40g MYOBAND Hulk in Caramel Biscuit flavor (use code MAVERICK10 to save 10%)
- Optional: 1/3 teaspoon baking powder if you prefer your pancakes more on the fluffy side
- 1 cal spray oil for cooking
- Mash the banana in a bowl using the back of a fork
- Preheat a pan on a low-medium heat with a little 1 cal cooking spray
- Into the mashed banana, mix the liquid egg whites, MYOBAND Hulk and optional baking powder to form your batter.
- Spoon around a third of your batter into the middle of your heated pan.
- Once bubbles start forming on the top of the pancake then it’s time to flip using a spatula.
- Cook for another 30-60 seconds then slide onto your plate.
- Repeat the process until you end up with three of the tastiest pancakes you’ll ever try.
- Important: Do not let your pan overheat. Cook slow and steady over a low-medium heat.
Serving suggestion: Dark chocolate chips and your favorite sugar-free caramel sauce or maple syrup. Add fat-free greek yogurt to bump up the protein even more.
Also known as “The Fitness Maverick”, Gareth specializes in smarter training techniques to get you strong and looking great naked year round!