These tasty little morsels have taken inspiration from a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. However with no sugar added, a tablespoon of healthy coconut oil per treat, and a little hit of protein; these Chocolate Cups are both six-pack friendly and deliciously moreish ?
The middle of the cup is made from a Quest protein bar, which I would argue are one of the best and tastiest bars on the market. However you could also use any low carb protein bar that can be cut and shaped easily.
Time to make: 8 minutes, then 30 minutes allowed to set
Serves: 6 portions
- Kcal: 79
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbs: 5.6g
- Fats: 6.3g
Difficulty: Probably one of the easiest things you’ll ever make!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest bar
- 6tbsp coconut oil
- 3 heaped tbsp coco powder
- 1-2tbsp sweetener of choice, to taste
- Melt the coconut oil with the coco powder and sweetener.
- Cut the Quest bar in to 6 squares, shape to fit, and then place in the bottom of 6 muffin cases.
- Pour over the chocolate mixture and then place the cups in the fridge until set, around 30 minutes.
- Dust with a little coco powder to make em’ look the biz.
- Store in the refrigerator until eaten.
Also known as “The Fitness Maverick”, Gareth specializes in smarter training techniques to get you strong and looking great naked year round!