Healthy food should be easy, but not boring! This recipe is super simple, super tasty and definitely not boring. These chocolate fudge squares are refined sugar free, gluten free, and offer a good hit of protein and healthy fats. This recipe should make 8-10 squares with all the chocolate sauce you could ever need:
- 125g melted Butter (grass fed or organic, unsalted)
- 1.5 cups Almond Meal/Ground Almonds
- 1/2 cup raw Cacau Powder
- 4 whole Eggs (free range or Omega 3 enriched)
- 1/3 cup pure Maple Syrup or Date Nectar
- 1 cup organic Coconut Cream
- 2TBS pure Maple Syrup
- 2TBS raw Cacau Powder
The EZ Method:
- Preheat your oven to 180c, and line your baking tin with greaseproof.
- Literally just throw all the cake ingredients together in a bowl and mix until consistent and smooth.
- Pour the mix in to the tin and bake in the oven for around 20mins or until a toothpick comes out the cake clean.
- For the sauce blend the 3 ingredients together then add to a saucepan gently heating for 2 minutes.
- Cut in to 8-10 squares and serve with raspberries or strawberries.
- Pour the molten chocolate sauce and enjoy, without the guilt 🙂
Also known as “The Fitness Maverick”, Gareth specializes in smarter training techniques to get you strong and looking great naked year round!