Try this intense full body workout! (with video demonstrations)
Who’s this workout for:
– Anyone struggling to ‘feel’ their muscles working
– Anyone looking for an intense burn and pump.
– Guys looking to gain size.
– Anyone that’s short on time that’s got a spare 45 minutes.
Why it works:
– It uses methods that focus on developing large amounts of metabolic stress, including the Constant Tension Method, and the One and a Half Rep Method.
– Volume is high whilst still being able to use considerable load. Resistance training volume is directly correlated with muscle hypertrophy, providing the length of time you’re training isn’t stupid!
– After around 50-60 minutes of training testosterone levels gradually decline, whilst cortisol levels rise. At no more than 50 minutes in the gym you’re avoiding this.
– The workout teaches muscle mindfulness, or the “mind-muscle connection”.
– It works because you’re actually going to do it! You’ve got a time-saving super effective plan to try out anytime, so no excuses! You’ve been told!
– You’ve also got narrated videos for each exercise; guys it’s fool proof!
– What are you waiting for?!
See the programme in PDF format HERE
A1) 1-Leg Leg Extension (1.5 rep method) – 4 x 10 reps each leg – Superset with A2
A2) Cable Over-Crossover (1.5 rep method) – 4 x 10 reps – 60 seconds rest then return to A1
B1) Supported Split Squat – 4 x 10 reps each leg – Superset with B2
B2) Locked 1-Arm Dumbbell Bench Press – 4 x 20 reps alternating – 60 seconds rest then return to B1
C1) Seated Cable Row (1.5 rep method) – 4 x 12-15 reps – no rest go straight to C2
C2) Constant Tension Lateral Raise – 4 x 12-15 reps – no rest go straight to C3
C3) Constant Tension Bent Over Lateral Raise – 4 x 12-15 reps – 60 seconds rest then return to C1